Date(s) - July 27, 2023
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Kōrero + Kai
Nelson – Care Matters Workshop in association with NZDSA
Current, relevant, practical information for family, whānau and carers of children and adults with disabilities.
- Venue confirmed on registration
- Light Finger Food supplied
- Facilitators with lived experience
EXPLORE – LEARN – CONNECT
We aim to ensure workshops meet local interests and needs.
- Enabling Good Lives and planning for the future
- Explore EGL in Education with Dr Maree Kirk who will be sharing “Education strategies and actions that enable good lives for children and young people with Down syndrome”.
Please fill out the registration form or contact Tina on:
Freephone: 0508 236 236 Txt: 027 318 7258
Care Matters follows Ministry of Health COVID guidelines
Bookings are closed for this event.