Date(s) - July 13, 2022
9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Face to Face Template
Current, relevant, practical information for family, whānau and carers of children and adults with disabilities.
- Venue confirmed on registration
- Lunch provided
- Facilitators with lived experience as family members
EXPLORE – LEARN – CONNECT
We aim to ensure workshops meet local interests and needs.
Topics many carers have requested at previous workshops include:
- Understanding funding and systems
- Managing stress
- Effective communication
- Enabling Good Lives and planning for the future
- Enabling Good Lives Family Core Groups and Regional Leadership Groups
Please fill out the registration form or contact Tina on:
Freephone: 0508 726 769 Txt: 027 318 7258
Care Matters follows Whaikaha COVID guidelines
Bookings are closed for this event.